Terms and Conditions
Clydesdale Lines, LLC. and Clydesdale Tranportation, LLC. cannot assume responsibility for inconvenience, expense or damage resulting from errors in timetables or failure to make connections. Clydesdale is not responsible for formulating policies regarding rules, regulations and fares beyond their own company. Purchasing a ticket does not guarantee you an available seat on a specific scheduled run. Additionally, Clydesdale Lines LLC. and Clydesdale Transportation LLC. are not responsible or liable for any left personal items, bags, packages, electronics, food or beverages, or an items brought on to our fleet by the passenger(s). Clydesdale Lines will attempt to hold found lost items for up to but no longer than 30 days at our terminal.
Ticket Purchases and Refunds
All Clydesdale Lines and Clydesdale Transportation tickets are issued and acquired digitally. Clydesdale Lines operates on a reservation system, exactly similar to every airline service, Amtrak, and cruise line. You must make a reservation online or via telephone to board our fleet. Clydesdale bases our determination of tours and fleet assets based on reservations.
Passengers must either purchase a ticket from our online web store or via phoning our customer service agents. Clydesdale does provide tickets to our passengers via an email after purchase or telephone booking. You are not required to print the tickets(s) as Clydesdale Lines utilizes a dynamic passenger manifest which each driver has access to for every tour. It is recommended you keep a copy of the email containing your digital ticket. If you do not own a smartphone, it is best practice to print the ticket if possible. You maybe be asked to show us your digital ticket on your phone, paper ticket, and/or ID prior to boarding. Typically we do not accept cash payments unless there are mitigating circumstances which include elderly and disabled persons or emergency situations.
Tickets are non-refundable. Some tickets are transferable for up to one year from date purchased. If a passenger requires to alter a trip prior to boarding, we will try to accommodate them. To alter your trip you must speak to a ticketing representative prior to your travel for confirmation. Tickets that have been purchased for a tour which are not running by the fault of Clydesdale Lines, LLC. are transferable, however, not refundable. Passengers who miss the bus or shuttle will not be refunded or credited unless at the expressed direction of the managment. There are no exceptions to ticketing terms above. You will be required to select you have read the terms and conditions on this page and agree to them when purchasing a ticket online.
Clydesdale Lines and Clydesdale Transportation does not check baggage. Only hand baggage can be carried on board and must be accompanied by passengers. Because of space limitations, we must limit each passenger to one (1) carry-on. The maximum weight limit is 25 lbs per bag. All other parcels containing baggage items must be properly paid for and ticketed according to Clydesdale regulations. We will not transport bicycles or any large objects. Additionally, Clydesdale Lines LLC. and Clydesdale Transportation LLC. are not responsible or liable for any left personal items, bags, packages, electronics, food or beverages, or an items brought on to our fleet by the passenger(s). Clydesdale Lines will attempt to hold found lost items for up to but no longer than 30 days at our terminal.
Passenger Courtesy and Expectations
In order to provide passengers with the best experience and service we request and expect the following:
- • No smoking or vaping (e-cigarettes) on the bus, which includes the restroom if avaliable.
- • Passengers are required to turn cell phone notifications and sounds down and speak in soft voice levels and keep usage to a minimum.
- • Music may only be played if headsets or earbuds are used and volumes kept to a minimum as to not be heard by other passengers.
- • Please keep conversation to a minimum during early morning runs prior to 7AM so passengers can rest.
- • Pets are not permitted. Only Service Animals that meet the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act are permitted while traveling with a passenger.
- • Please gather all personal items, including your trash, before exiting the coach.
- • Be respectful and courteous to your fellow passengers and drivers. Drivers have the right to remove any passenger at the first safest location at their sole discretion.
- • We do not tolerate or condone drug use aboard any of our tours. Please do not smoke, consume, or ingest illicit substances while traveling aboard our fleet. If any passenger is seen or suspected of illicit drug use on our fleet, they will be removed immediately at the first safest location. There is no exception to this rule.
- • Alcohol is permited for persons over the age of 21 and are not disturbing other passengers or visibility intoxicated.